Position: Brand Marketing Manager
Hours: 40 per week
Who we are
We are STG Aerospace, and we are super proud to be a world leader in photoluminescent floor path marking and LED lighting solutions for aircraft cabin interiors. We have a rich heritage of inventiveness, in fact, we leverage it to inspire solutions that will transform aircraft cabin lighting for decades to come. We invest continually in R&D and technology, so our products not only outperform industry standards, they exceed our customers’ demanding expectations. We invest in our people, bringing real-world experience that enables us to solve our customers’ diverse challenges of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
Based in our Head office, in Cwmbran, reporting into the Global Sales Director we are looking for a full-time marketing professional who is passionate about building brands and is experienced in supporting growth beyond traditional advertising. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing to life STG Aerospace international brand strategy, working to support a super sales team.
The successful candidate will be an articulate, self-motivated professional with proven success of working on new business programmes, ideally targeting B2B market places.
This role will be extremely varied with no two days being the same. Potential tasks you could be assigned to include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing plan for the company in line with company objectives.
- Supporting marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Ownership of GDPR marketing policy and compliance.
- Delivering events on time, within budget to meet business expectations.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivilent.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Excellent written skills.
- Strong creative outlook.
The perfect candidate:
- Be driven by excellence & attention to detail.
- Be energetic & creative.
- Demonstrate confidence with a 'Can do' attitude.
- Have a flexible approach to work and a willingness to undertake all tasks set.
- Have conference or events background.
- Available for some international travel.
- Experience managing agencies.
- Experience managing the media.
- Highly autonomous and team orientated.
- Ability to distil benefits into clear compelling marketing content.
Please only email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 17th May 2019.
If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are always interested in hearing from world class talent to join us in us in the next stage of our growth. If you have a real passion for the passenger experience and want to be part of a global success story in aviation we’re ready to light the way for your success!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond by email or telephone to candidates on the progress of their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.