To provide a full administrative service within the Finance Department. This role primarily deals with the day to day financial administrative duties of the Department, with particular focus on the efficient processing of all Accounts Payable invoices, including foreign payments, cheques and BACS payments.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all Accounts Payable invoices, foreign payments, cheques and BACS payments through the SAGE 200 accounting system
- Purchase ledger - processes invoices and reconciles delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Coding and processing of purchase invoices accurately
- Maintaining supplier accounts and ensuring regular statement reconciliations are carried out
- Reconciling and posting of credit card expenses in line with the month end timetable and company
- Scanning and filing of supplier invoices/credit notes
- Preparation of weekly payment runs ensuring invoices have been authorised
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Work closely with Supply Chin department on Purchase Order Processing queries
- Undertake ad hoc tasks, as and when requested by the Finance Director.
- High attention to detail
- Use of MS Excel and Outlook to intermediate level
- Knowledge of Sage accounting packages essential - SAGE 200 highly desirable
- Proven experience of invoice, ledger and bank reconciliation; requiring limited supervision
- Strong numerical and verbal ability
- Experience of working to tight timescales, to meet key financial deadlines
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Maintenance of strict confidentiality.
- Communication: to be able to liaise with a range of third parties including suppliers with confidence
- Relationship building: developing strong collaborative relations with suppliers and creditors
- Team working: able to support other team members in achieving the department’s goals
- Time management: able to effectively prioritise to achieve goals.
If you want to be part of a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team focused on developing quality products with an innovative edge then please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant skills to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference TEPL0220. Closing date is 21st February 2020.
We are always interested in hearing from world class talent to join us in us in the next stage of our growth. If you have a real passion for the passenger experience and want to be part of a global success story in aviation we’re ready to light the way for your success!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond by email or telephone to candidates on the progress of their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.