- First line leadership of the Production Operator and Warehouse team, and deputising for the PMCM as required.
- Prioritise and organise flow of works orders in conjunction with PMCM on a daily basis, monitoring quality, delivery and cost performance.
- Production Planning and control of sales orders through warehouse in conjunction with PMCM on a daily basis.
- Arranging and signing off training of Production Operators and Warehouse team.
- Maintenance of manufacturing operations systems, including Ops database.
- Liaise with all other departments as and where necessary.
- Extensive experience of STG products, business processes and procedures.
- Experience of ERP systems (in particular Sage 200) and their application and use.
- Experience of contributing to operational improvement/excellence activities in manufacturing.
- Previous supervisory experience is essential.
- Flexible and committed approach to meeting the business requirements, in particular to meeting out of standard hours work requirements.
The Measure of Success
- Achievement of manufacturing based operational KPI’s as defined in the Operations Business Unit Scorecards.
- Demonstrable development of the Production Operator and Warehouse team via PAR’s.
- Demonstrable collaboration with the Operations leadership team and wider business.
We are always interested in hearing from world class talent to join us in us in the next stage of our growth. If you have a real passion for the passenger experience and want to be part of a global success story in aviation we’re ready to light the way for your success!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond by email or telephone to candidates on the progress of their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.