Bright ideas. Brilliant Solutions.
STG Aerospace is trusted by the Aerospace industry for emergency exit marking and cabin lighting solutions. Established in 1995, we have a strong heritage in the design, manufacture and certification of system solutions. Our lighting solutions are line-fit for most aircraft manufacturers (including Airbus, Boeing & Embraer) and are operating on over 12,000 aircraft with some 300 airlines worldwide.
Globally we are a growing SME, with our head office in Cwmbran, South Wales and an additional manufacturing facility in Miami, Florida.
As a specialist aerospace manufacturer, we push the limits of design and problem solving, through international collaboration, trusted technical experience and a shared sense of purpose. At STG Aerospace YOU are how we excel. That’s The STG Way.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to support STG’s marketing efforts. You will help the business in delivering marketing excellence and developing new customer focused initiatives to drive market share and growth. Interaction with a variety of internal and external stakeholders is required, so strong relationship building is a must. We are looking for a full-time marketing professional who is passionate about building brands.
This role will be extremely varied with no two days being the same! You could be involved in a range of marketing activities including:
- Creation/updating of marketing assets
- Photography and video editing
- Maintain website content & other software platforms
- Manage social media platforms, including post & blog writing
- Coordination of industry events
- Support with internal communications, including monthly newsletter
- Be available as a resource for wider team who need assistance with completing projects
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent or some industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign, and Microsoft software including PowerPoint and Word
What will help you succeed?
- Be driven by excellence & attention to detail
- Be energetic & creative
- Demonstrate a 'Can do' attitude
- Self-motivated and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Be flexible and work as part of a team
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
- Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week and Fridays 1pm close
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
Everything we do, we do with our people in mind. We raise funds for our charity partner Orbis, have wellbeing champions across the business and recognition awards to celebrate those that live our values, The STG Way. We are STG Aerospace. Join us!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 30th September 2021: please quote job reference MA-S.
We are always interested in hearing from world class talent to join us in us in the next stage of our growth. If you have a real passion for the passenger experience and want to be part of a global success story in aviation we’re ready to light the way for your success!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond by email or telephone to candidates on the progress of their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.