STG Aerospace leads the ﬁeld in the innovation and development of aircraft cabin lighting solutions through its saf-Tglo® ﬂoorpath marking, saf-Tsign® emergency signage and liTeMood® LED cabin mood lighting.
Due to continued expansion, STG Aerospace is recruiting for a Sales Coordinator (full-time, permanent) reporting to the Sales Office Manager at our worldwide Head Office in Cwmbran, Wales. This role is responsible for general sales administration, preparing quotations, delivering outstanding customer service, analyzing and interpreting market and sales data for the external sales team and for Senior Management. The role will be measured by key metrics related to what you accomplish and how well. We are seeking exceptional performers who want to grow their career.
We hire people with excellent communication skills, who excel at innovation, integrity, honesty and passion. If you genuinely care about providing world class customer support, are resourceful, enthusiastic, tackle challenges head-on and are able to work effectively both independently and as part of the team, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sales Administration – respond to customer enquiries via e-mail and phone, prepare quotations. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed to agreed timescales, and to provide a high level of customer service. You will ensure orders are inputted accurately in the agreed format, to agreed timescales. Other tasks will include ensuring that customer queries are responded to within agreed SAL’s and dealt with, processing quotes, maintaining client records, liaising with finance for credit terms.
- Business partner – act as a Sales business partner, working together with our internal and external sales, operations, and finance teams supporting strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate revenue/bookings, increasing Sales productivity and shorten the lead-to-close cycle.
- Support the Sales operating cycle – in partnership with Sales leadership, work within the Sales management operating cycle to drive consistent best in class customer service, planning, inspection and execution against the order book, pipeline, leads, forecast, opportunities and accounts.
- Act as a back-up to other Sales Administrators in and outside of EMEA and be the first point of contact for our customers.
- Sales Performance – partnering with sales management, review sales performance, support sales management to take appropriate action. Provide reports and analysis as requested, a key input to improve sales performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- An organised, conscientious self-starter/team player with excellent written and oral communication skills (English language; speaking multiple languages would be a plus).
- Experience in a sales support environment.
- Able to demonstrate experience and proficiency in preparing, analysing and reporting out on company data – and providing recommendations for action.
- Detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking efficiently to a high accuracy.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel. The ideal candidate will have experience of Sage (though not essential).
- Comfortable working as a cross-trained team member in a geographically-dispersed and fast-paced international environment, able to redirect efforts easily and maintain a consistent pace.
- Outgoing and accommodating, yet able to enforce processes and standards as well as contributing to improve and building new processes.
- To be a customer advocate internally, always striving to deliver the best customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast paced, accountable team environment.
- To be eager to advance or create a career in sales administration.
- Competitive salary package, commensurate with experience, with annual performance bonus based on personal goals and company performance
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme (after 3 months’ service).
If you want to be part of a fast paced, multi-disciplinary team focused on developing quality products with an innovative edge then please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your relevant skills to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote job reference NG2020. Closing date is 21st February 2020.
We are always interested in hearing from world class talent to join us in us in the next stage of our growth. If you have a real passion for the passenger experience and want to be part of a global success story in aviation we’re ready to light the way for your success!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond by email or telephone to candidates on the progress of their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.