Main Duties and Responsibilities
New Product Development
- Develops mechanisms to verify solutions against target requirements to demonstrate compliance with defined requirements and system architectures, resolving minor issues as they arise.
- Develops all required supporting documentation during the development of the solution in accordance with defined Engineering procedures.
- Ensure that all work is delivered in accordance with allocated work packages to the required cost and time targets and the defined quality standards.
- Follows Design & Development Processes and Procedures and completes all relevant checklists during the development of verification solutions.
- Identifies and supports opportunities for the improvement of the engineering function as well as the wider business including the development of new procedures and artefacts when required.
- Follows configuration management processes and identifies solutions where product or process falls short of such requirements
- Degree qualified in an relevant technical subject or equivalent.
- 2 years+ Experience of operating in a New Product development engineering environment, with responsibilities for verification of design solutions to schedule and quality against defined requirements.
- An understanding of the complete Engineering Development Lifecycle from Requirements definition to Volume manufacturing.
- An understanding of Health & Safety compliance.
- English GCSE or equivalent (min Grade C)
- Intermediate level user of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong numerical and verbal ability
- Experience of verification to DO160 for the aerospace environment and relevant regulated environments
- Knowledge of AS9100 compliance and operating environment
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities.
- Communication: to be able to liaise with a range of third parties including customers and suppliers with confidence and communicate clearly and with confidence to internal team members and other functional stakeholders.
- Relationship building : to develop strong collaborative relations with staff and third parties.
- Team working: to be able to support other team members and take instruction in achieving the company’s goals
- Time management: to be able to effectively prioritise to achieve goals
- Thoroughness: to ensure own and others' work and information are complete and accurate; following up with others to ensure that commitments have been fulfilled
- Analytical thinking: to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach
We are always interested in hearing from world class talent to join us in us in the next stage of our growth. If you have a real passion for the passenger experience and want to be part of a global success story in aviation we’re ready to light the way for your success!
Send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the large number of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond by email or telephone to candidates on the progress of their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your CV, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.